Adopting a Cat from The Moggery
When you adopt from a shelter or other rescue organization, you are helping us save lives. For every cat that you adopt from The Moggery we are able to save at least one more in need. Not to mention, by adopting a rescue cat you become a hero to that one special pet, and that just feels good!
Our promise to you:
- We do our best to ensure that happy matches are made by paying close attention to our cats' personalities and temperaments, and only placing them in homes we judge to be a good fit.
- All cats more than 20-weeks-old are:
- Spayed or neutered.
Our goals for our adoptions:
- To find loving, responsible, and permanent homes for our cats.
- To prevent the euthanasia of innocent cats due to homelessness by offering alternative placement options.
- To raise awareness of shelter cats as loving companions and fantastic family pets.
- To raise awareness of spaying and neutering for population control.